>You can use this software when you want to modify subtitles or synchronzie them with the movies.
Subtitle Edit (SE) is an editor for movie subtitles – a subtitle editor.
With Subtitle Edit you can easily adjust the start time of any subtitle if it is not syncronized with the movie.
SE is written in Delphi and full source is included
Here are some key features of “Subtitle Edit”:
· VISUALLY sync/adjust (start pos and speed) a subtitle.
· Export to/import from html (for online translation)
· Visual translation helper
· Adjust all subtitle times
· Adjust display time
· Remove text for hear impaired
· Convert between MicroDVD, SubRib, Substation Alpha, SAMI, and more
· Fix line numbering, casing, spaces, long lines, and invalid display time
· Split / append subtitles
· Spell checker: English and Danish included. Dutch dictionary exists in the TJanSpeller zip file